In This Issue
- The Kelpie - The mythological water horse of Scotland is celebrated in modern-age beauty and grandeur.
- Rules by Which to Canter - Top tips for canter work that will benefit your horse.
- My Vermont Fall Colours Ride - The autumn splendour of Vermont is best enjoyed from the back of a horse.
- Horses on the Silver Screen - The film industry has an enduring fascination with these amazing animals that shaped our civilization and remain our faithful partners.
- Celebration of Horses Photo Contest - Album of winners from our 28th annual contest.
- Simulating the Horse - A Calgary company is helping veterinary students become proficient in their diagnostic and practical skills.
- When Horses Get Allergies - Horses can be hypersensitive to a variety of allergen triggers hiding in your stable.
- Is “Natural” Better for our Horses? Why good husbandry might be the new “natural” for today’s domesticated horses.
- Country Homes & Acreages
- Horse Council BC News
- Celebration of Horses Photo Contest
- Manitoba Horse Council News
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association News
Buy Your Issue Here
Digital Preview Url:https://issuu.com/canadianhorsejournal/docs/canadianhorsejournal-sample-winter2019