Last year was really something else. The COVID-19 pandemic has upended the way we work, play, and celebrate. Like so many other events, COVID-19 forced the cancellation of Horse Council BC's (HCBC) popular BC Equine Education Summit and the Community Talks Travelling Road Show. Our horse community is strong and we are resilient. We will not let COVID-19 bully us.
To give back to our members and as a thank you for sticking with us, HCBC would like to invite to you:
March Equine Education Madness!
For the month of March, join us every Monday evening at 7:00pm from the comfort of your own couch, bring your questions and enjoy presentations from leading Industry experts!
- March 1st: The Saddle Doctor, Leslie McGill
- March 8th: Looking Beyond Lameness with Dr. James Carmalt
- March 15th: “A heavy burden: obesity and associated health risks in horses” with Dr. Julia Montgomery
- March 22nd: “Silent suffering: Lack of REM sleep in horses” with Dr. Christine Fuchs
- March 29th: “Equine Hoof Care” from the Western Canadian Farriers Association
Sessions are offered free to all current HCBC members, and will also be available to non-members for $35+tax per session or $100+tax for all five. To register for all five sessions please click here.
For speaker bios and individual session registration, click here.