Podcast - Innovative Research on Equine Lameness
Updated:September 2, 2021
Mark explains some results from his research by answering questions regarding equine lameness and precautionary tales for training.
- 00:22 Describe your research project
- 01:18 What are the practical applications of your research?
- 04:03 Fetlock chip fractures
- 06:39 Precautions when resuming the training of a horse
- 12:23 What period of time before a horse is ready for harder work?
- 13:55 Thoughts on the future of medications?
Watch or Listen Here: